Terms and Conditions
Your privacy is important to us.
We obtain your contact details (such as name, email, address or phone number) from your enquiries via the website, email or social media. We use your contact details only to provide you with a response to your enquiry and to process and deliver your orders. We do not sell or distribute your contact details to any third parties. On occasions we may need to pass your contact details onto your nearest Dressmaker (at your request) so they can follow-up and assist you with your enquiry.
We use STRIPE to process Credit Card Payments
Under no circumstances do we obtain or save any Credit Card details
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We understand the importance of being able to try on bridal and formalwear.
Customer service is paramount to us at The Gown House, so if you are unhappy with the product or it does not fit, we will happily give you an in store credit for the same amount.
Returns will be offered to persons who find their garment faulty.
Please note that we do not accept any exchanges on accessories or sale items.
Please note, all gowns will be thoroughly inspected before dispatch.
Conditions of Exchanges and Returns:
• Returns within Australia – Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt by customer;
• Returns outside Australia – Items must be returned within 21 days of receipt by customer;
• Items must be returned in their original clean condition with tags and must be unworn, unwashed and unperfumed;
• We do not accept returns on accessories or sale items;
• Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us
• Customer must include a note with the Order Name and Order Number with the returned item;
• Prior to returning any item, customers are required to contact us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to reject any items not returned in their original state or returned after the above specified number of days of customer’s receipt. These will be sent back to the customer.