Returns and Exchanges
Please post to:
The Gown House
PO BOX 194
We understand the importance of being able to try on formal wear.
Customer service is paramount to us at The Gown House, so if our infinity gown isn't what you are looking for we will refund you within 14 days of purchase.
Please note that The Gown House reserves the right to refuse a refund if the product is marked, or seems to have been worn.
Returns will be offered to persons who find their garment faulty.
Please note that we do not accept any exchanges on accessories or sale items.
Please note, all gowns will be thoroughly inspected before dispatch.
Conditions of Exchanges and Returns:
• Returns within Australia – Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt by customer;
• Returns outside Australia – Items must be returned within 21 days of receipt by customer;
• Items must be returned in their original clean condition with tags and must be unworn, unwashed and unperfumed;
• We do not accept returns on accessories or sale items;
• Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us
• Prior to returning any item, customers are required to contact us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to reject any items not returned in their original state or returned after the above specified number of days of customer’s receipt. These will be sent back to the customer.
Please place your item into a Post Satchel or registered mail parcel ensuring the item is wrapped in the same manner as you received it.
Please keep the tracking number and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our reference, if it's not provided we will not take any responsibility if parcels are lost in transit.
We will ship any exchanges free of charge only once, however we do reserve the right to charge for excessive shipping costs on chosen exchange items. Any requests for exchanges thereafter are at the cost of the customer.